The joint webinar is a cooperation between SERENDI-PV project, ETIP-PV Working Group LCOE & Competitiveness and TRUST-PV project.
The three projects will be presented at the begining of the webinar. Then the main presentation will be given by Dr. Breyer on 100% RES scenarios in the long-term, followed by Q&A session.
Christian Breyer, Professor for Solar Economy at LUT University, Finland. His major expertise is the integrated research of technological and economic characteristics of renewable energy systems specialising in energy system modeling for 100% renewable energy, on a local but also global scale.
The speakers of the webinar :
- Christian Breyer (ETIP PV member and partner in the SERENDI-PV consortium)
- Javier Del Pozo Moro (SERENDI-PV Project Coordinator)
- David Moser (TRUST-PV Project Coordinator)
- Eduardo Román Medina (SERENDI-PV Project Coordinator)
- Eero Vartiainen (ETIP PV Working Group LCOE and Competitiveness Leader)
**In case you do not receive notification e-mail, please check your spam folder.