From left to right: ETIP PV Vice-Chairman Wim C. Sinke, ETIP PV Chairman Marko Topic, and ETIP PV Vice-Chairman Gaëtan Masson
The European Technology and Innovation Platform for Photovoltaics (ETIP PV) elected during the meeting in Brussels the Chairman and two Vice-Chairmen for the term 2018 - 2020.
Marko Topic, Professor at the University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Elec. Eng. and Affiliate Professor at the Colorado State University, was reelected as ETIP PV Chairman. Wim C. Sinke, Manager Program Development at ECN Solar Energy in the Netherlands and Gaëtan Masson, Managing Director of Becquerel Institute, Brussels, have been reelected as Vice-Chairmen of the ETIP PV.
Renewal of the Steering Committee
On Wednesday, 2 May 2018, ETIP PV also renewed one third of its Steering Committee.
The new members of the Steering Committee are:
• Franz Karg, Avancis
• Richard Moreth, VITRONIC
• Riccardo Po, Eni spa
• Uwe Rau, Forschungszentrum Jülich
• Eduardo Román, Tecnalia
• Wolfgang Storm, Wacker Chemie
• Harry Wirth, Fraunhofer ISE
ETIP PV would like to thank the outgoing members of the Steering Committee for their commitment and great contribution to the activities of the Platform in the last years. The outgoing members of the Steering Committee are:
• Andreas Bett, Fraunhofer ISE
• Stefan Glunz, Fraunhofer ISE
• Ramón Ordás, FerroAtlantica
• Eivind Johannes Øvrelid, SINTEF
• Jörg Palm, Avancis
• Fabian Pause, SUER
• Rasit Turan, Middle East Technical University
• Emiliano Perezagua, Consultores de Energia Fotovoltaica (In memoriam, 1956 - 2017)