ETIP PV Chair, Rutger Schlatmann, Head of the Solar Energy division at Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin (HZB), and Professor at HTW Berlin; ETIP PV Vice-Chair, David Moser, Head of the Photovoltaic Energy System Research group, at the Institute for Renewable Energy (Eurac Research); and ETIP PV Vice-Chair, Dr. Jutta Trube, Division Manager of VDMA Sector Group Photovoltaic Equipment provided an interview to SolarPower Europe.
During the interview, they discussed the main challenges and opportunities in solar research and innovation in the EU, as well as the role of the EU in contributing to the growth of the solar industry.
1. What are ETIP PV’s priorities for 2024?
2. What have been the key priorities for ETIP PV far?
3. What recent research and innovation technology innovations are you most excited about?
4. What are the main opportunities with EU solar research and innovation?
5. What are the main challenges with EU solar research and inonvation?
6. What must the EU do to advance the growth of the solar industry?
7. What role can research and innovation play in bringing back EU solar manufacturing to Europe?
8. What would be your one message to European policymakers?
Read the interview